IGNORED

Al's Motorcycle Accessories

petekadish

Does anyone know if Al's is still in business? I purchased a custom cooler rack from him a couple of years ago and have been very happy with it. As a matter of fact, I have some ideas which I would like to try out on another one. But, I see that his old link is no longer active at: http://www.alsmotorcycleaccessories....oler_rack.html It would be a shame if he was yet another victim of this lousy economy. He did a great job on my current rack, and at a fair price.

Thanks & Be Safe!

Pete.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still looking for Al. I would like him to build me another (new & improved) trailer / cooler rack. Unfortunately, his web site has been down for some time now. Maybe he went out of business? I hope not!

Does anyone have a phone number or active E-Mail address for Al?

AlsMorcycleAccessories.com (no longer working)

Thanks!

Pete.

pete, the guy that you are looking for is in cedar bluff, al. i'll try to ask some folks up around there if he's still in bussiness. i have been thinking of selling my trailer i bought from him. let me know what you want and i'll send you some pics of mine. it's made to take apart and store it on the back bumper rack and the tongue with thw cooler rack detaches from the trailer. i have the fixings to build a couple more trailers around the garage when i get time to. i have another one thats a little rougher and needs painting and new lights, but it's already spoken for. let me know if you're interested in it, don.