IGNORED

New boat!

Trader

Noting to do with bikes....but FINALLY something seems to have gone right!

:cool10:

I advertised the ATV that I had on this site's classified locally, and suggested I would be open to trades for a fishing boat.

I got a phone call from a guy with a boat he was advertising for $4500...so I figured there was no way he would trade with me. I was asking $3000 but expected to get MAYBE $2500.

But he did!

It ended up I traded the ATV, a cheap flatbed trailer and set of ramps EVEN for his boat. So AT MOST I paid $3500 for the boat...but probably more like $3000.

It is a 18' (I think...maybe 19?) Springbok aluminum fishing boat with a 112 hp Evenrude 2 stroke and a trailer.

The motor has power trim and seems to run really well.

The Boat is the style that has the forward mounted console (about 1/3 from the back) with a casting seat up front, a single bench in the center and a reversable bench at the console.

The boat has 2 live wells with water and air pumps, lots of storage compartments, and came with a foot operated trolling motor, gas tanks, 2 batteries, paddles, stereo, fish finder, 2 power bilge pumps and air horns that scared the H### out of me when I hit the switch by mistake!!!!!!

I'm thinking he wasn't too far off asking $4500.

After my "issues" working on my blonde VR....I'm thrilled this seems to have been such a good deal! Especially that with trading it....it didn't cost me any CASH!

We went on the water today and tried it out....not a hiccup to be seen. AND FAST!!!!

The only downside is it seems it is a real pig for gas but I guess that is to be expected.

Can you hear me????

"Here fishy fishy fishy!!!"

:thumbsup:

Too Dark now...but I'll post pics tomorrow.

Edited by Trader
Added Pics as per "the rules"

I was thinking about that with the air horns! The bike's are pretty poor.

The guy called today....he's not happy with the atv.

I told him I was honest in every thing...told him the good parts and the bad....he took it for a test ride (which is more than I did on the boat before we agreed)

He wanted to put a "no return" clause in the receipt....but I didn't bother...now I wish I did!

We'll see what happens.

Is NOTHING simple in this world??? (and no comments about some of the members!!)