IGNORED

And then there were 3

Way back last year we had a group buy on fork braces. To get the price break I had to buy 50 braces, and ended up only moving 20-25 to the group. Nothing like the first group buy where almost 70 were sold. Since then it's been one here and one there. I have four left with one's that's been spoken for. Only 3 are available.

So.... anyone thinking about replacing their OEM brace shoot me a PM.

Here's a link to the Classy ad.

Once these are gone it's going to be a while before... if ever... there'll be another group buy. :)

Just made my order. Hey I think I want a set of Mac's

MAC's are no more. After the last group buy I'm all out of pain and suffering..... :bang head:

Bob, got your Paypal. I'll have them in the mail in the AM... Thanks.

Then there were 2................

• 3 weeks later...

I got the fork brace in and it installed easily after loosening the axle a bit. I was surprised how flimsy the stock brace is. It looks thick enough from the top but it is half as thick as it appears.

There is a definite improvement in control. The random handlebar shaking has been eliminated. If I was silly enough to take my hands off of the bars, it used to shake like a dog shedding water. It also used to give a bit of a shimmy when going over cracks, uneven payment and such.

So far, it has been steady as a rock. It hasn't turned into a Ninja or anything but it does seem much more sure and secure on the road.

A very good mod...well worth the relatively small price.