IGNORED

Wiring made real easy

kyle

I finally got my new to me trailer "thanks roadkill" wired up tonite and i'll say it was real easy. However when i started reading howto's by other members i thought it would be difficult. Some of ya made it way to complicated and intimidating but after a while i said screw it and did it this way... bought a "CALTERM" # 08079 tailight converter 5 wire to 4 wire spliced them in under the seat by the battery and wala i got lights. the beauty of the calterm is the converter is in the plug in where the the trailer plug goes so you don't need to get all fancy with splices and sh%& like that. so easy a caveman could do it....... "me" oh ya only $13.99 !!!!

I finally got my new to me trailer "thanks roadkill" wired up tonite and i'll say it was real easy. However when i started reading howto's by other members i thought it would be difficult. Some of ya made it way to complicated and intimidating but after a while i said screw it and did it this way... bought a "CALTERM" # 08079 tailight converter 5 wire to 4 wire spliced them in under the seat by the battery and wala i got lights. the beauty of the calterm is the converter is in the plug in where the the trailer plug goes so you don't need to get all fancy with splices and sh%& like that. so easy a caveman could do it....... "me" oh ya only $13.99 !!!!

Great sounds like the way I did it also. It was great to see you and your wife, also. Glad you had a safe trip.