IGNORED

Anti freeze

Bubber

The green antifreeze.... mix it 50/50 works for me.....

Don't waste your money on pre mixed 50/50 antifreeze too much $$ buy full strength and mix it yourself and save the $$ for gas.....

For got to add use distilled water for mixing, tap water will eat away at your aluminum

I don't think it really matters what you use as long as it's safe for aluminum.

agreed. i bought the basic green and mixd it wit tap water. at a maint day, i forgot distilled water. won't thouhg nex spring. I did the math on the pre mix stuff n, man, i want those kind o wages

Prestone or Peak either one is fine. As for the pink or red antifreeze I would stay away from mixing brands that can lead to a mess as for plugging up the system unless you use the Prestone Universal Antifreeze which can be added to any color or any brand antifreeze but your looking at a lot of $$$ thats why I stay with Green save some $$ and works just as good...

Edited by buddy

As others have already said, almost any coolant will work but remember the two main things; make sure all of the old coolant is cleared out of the system. Some really don't mix well. I've seen some mixed that looked like a milkshake almost.

Secondly, use only distilled water. Tap water can cause problems because of the impurities. I always knew to use distilled but never did. I found out the hard way by having to change heater cores in a truck I owned 3 times in 4 months. The acidity of the mix caused electrolysis that ate holes in the core.