IGNORED

Eureka Springs Run - Short notice

buddy

I know this is a short notice, Sorry.

Being the only Mechanic for the city, has put me on a very short rope so this is the reason for the delay......Sorry

Aug. 27-28 2010 was hoping for more days but does not look like it will happen....

Any way We will be running up to Eureka Springs Fri. morning get there around 1-2PM. settle in then go out get some good food come back and chat drink some good beer & soda pop relax and have fun, If it is possible Saturday? Peg would like to see the Glass Church in Eureka Springs and ride around the Country side for the day then back to the Inn for a relaxing evening before heading home Sunday morning.

Will be staying at Edelweiss Inn Very nice & very clean place, If you want to come over just call and tell Cindy or Brian your with Venturerider.org they know who we are!! .. very nice couple:happy34::happy34:

http://www.edelweissinn.com/ :thumbsup2:

Buddy

Edited by buddy

Too bad you're not gonna be there NEXT weekend (this weekend is "diversity weekend" if you know what I mean)...because I am having our Arkansasbiker.net party that weekend.

And we have a great time...we get there on Friday afternoon and go out to eat and then back to the motel for some drinks and beer or swimming...just relaxed fun.

Then on Saturday morning we'll head out for about 2 hour ride through the Eureka Springs countryside before going out for dinner again on Saturday night.

Here's flyer...we'd love for you to adjust it. :thumbsup2: