IGNORED

Best in Show Winner!

Yama Mama

Today Moped and I went to a festival in Shandon, Ohio. There was a tractor, car, and bike show! I will post some of the car photos in another thread soon. However the interesting story here, is the bike that one.

I unfortunately could not take a photo of it, because my camera battery died right at that moment.

The winner was a 1988 Venture Royale. It was in perfect condition too. It was a pearl white two tone color scheme. Really looked nice.

At the time the winner was announced, we were talking to a guy who was selling his 02 Indian motorcycle. His friend had a homemade chopper in the contest too. He received a plaque, but the guy with the Venture won a big trophy. I do not think they were very happy that the Venture won.

It was a really nice one too.

Yama Mama

The VJMC is having a 3 day MetricFest here in Omaha this weekend for vintage bikes over 20 years old. Been tossing around the idea of putting the '84 into the Show & Shine just to see how it rates with the judges. It's not perfect but it's pretty good for its age. Be fun to hang out and see how it goes anyway.

Going out Friday night to see if there are going to be any other Ventures around.

Just of of curiosity Yama Mama, that kind of $$$ were they talking on that '02 Indian?

Mike