IGNORED

Amp-Tuner Pin out

Hey all gurus out there.

I was wondering if anyone could please give me the pin out for the tuner port (8-pin din) on the 1st gen amp.

I'm thinking about pulling both the cassette AND the tuner and just replacing them with a standard car stereo.

If you look at the electronics it doesn't seem like it would be that hard. The power/volume control for the amp and the intercom all go directly to the amp and the tuner is a separate unit that could conceivably be pulled. All I need to know is the pin out on the amp.

I would end up with two volume control knobs but that won't bother me.

If I get the pin out and do this mod I'll be sure to include pictures and directions on how do it for anyone else who might be interested.

I do have a new Pioneer cd/mp3 with usb port and ipod port already mounted into a side panel and with the ends of bikes wires neatly cut so it should be easy to rewire it into another bike. It comes with the weatherproof cover. It is barely used, I installed it and then found that I missed the speed variable sound and the handlebar mounted mute and station change so I changed it back.

If you are interested pm me and Ill send you some more info.

Brian