IGNORED

Yamaha Trunk And Bag

allblue

Does anyone have a picture of their Yamaha trunk rack and Yamaha bag mounted that they could post? I was also wondering how well the velcro straps line up with the rack? Thanks in advance.

Think you need to be a little more specific on which trunk rack/bag set up you want to look at.

LOL...He SAID Yamaha rack and Yamaha bag. :) According to his profile, he rides an RSV. I have both of those items but no pictures. If somebody doesn't respond, I'll try to take some.

I know what he said, and I did check his profile to see what he was pedaling.... :) But.... was he talking about the LUGGAGE RACK or the TRUNK (underneath) RACK, and was he talking about a duffle type luggage rack bag, or a set of soft saddlebags after he removed the hard saddles????? Hey it's a old age thing.... :backinmyday: :confused07:

Does anyone have a picture of their Yamaha trunk rack and Yamaha bag mounted that they could post? I was also wondering how well the velcro straps line up with the rack? Thanks in advance.

Dont have a pic, but the velcro works and lines up great. Craig

Just got back from a trip of 2,375 miles with the bag on the back. The velcro lines up just fine and works well. Great for holding the cover, cleaners, rain suits, etc. Just don't judge me from the dirt on the bike - was some bad rain coming home.