IGNORED

Anyone tried the DiamondR Coffee Mug ?

Was wondering if any of you have bought the coffee mug/holder?

Had a couple of questions:

1) Does it mount on either side of the bars. In thier photos it is only shown mounted on the right side off the brake fluid resevior, was wondering if it would mount on the left off the clutch resevior?

2) Does it block access to any of the controls? Looks a little big with the handle taking up a good amount of space.

I've got a friend that has the Kuryakyn version mounted on his HD, and its handy for water/coffee at stoplights or in traffic. Really good on hot days to keep hydrated. Works for him, but of course the mounts are different.

As always appreciate any throughts.

Ride Safe.

Bob

We bought one last year at the IR in Arkansas. Put it on the grab rail for the passenger. Didn't really care for it. The mount is rather large and the cup blew out of the holder on a windy ride in January. I believe it was because the cup was empty.

We bought one last year at the IR in Arkansas. Put it on the grab rail for the passenger. Didn't really care for it. The mount is rather large and the cup blew out of the holder on a windy ride in January. I believe it was because the cup was empty.

It is better for your cup to runneth over!:doh:

:farmer:

This is what I have used for years and it is very handy plus 32 oz.

www.glassact.com

I have ridden many miles but would never leave without this.

Nice setup, shame it's $20 shipping to Canada... At $57 I would have bought one, but not at an additional $20 mark up.. shame.

I had the Diamond R one on the bike but the cup kept bouncing out of the holder.. rough roads here..

This is what I have used for years and it is very handy plus 32 oz.

www.glassact.com

I have ridden many miles but would never leave without this.

That's what I use and it ranks #2 behind the GPS for best mods. On long rides it's a life saver. Easy to use, plus the cup holder/bracket comes off the bike in a jiffy if I'm just tooling around town.