IGNORED

Dont tell the wife!

bj66

I just ordered a Harbor Freight flatbed trailer a few days ago. I stopped by a few local dealers that sell trailers etc. Neither had anything i could use along the motorcycle line. Anyway the wife was less than enthused that I started in on the trailer thing in the first place. (she doesnt ride). Anyway one of the dealers just found a used flat trailer that was pulled behind a wing i guess. So the wife will be less than impressed that i bought another trailer. But it was only 35 bucks, and it is titled. Cant go wrong with this deal, so it looks like im gonna have 2 trailers. Guess I will have a smaller and a bigger trailer. This trailer has 8 inch tires which appear to be in good condition, and bearing buddies to boot. The harbor freight trailer is 12 inch tires. so a bigger box may be in order for that one.

Edited by bj66

getting closer, flipped the axle over to lower it. Shortened and narrowed the deck, narrowed the axle. a little paint. Still have to wire the bike, add tail lights, replace a tire, and probly new bearings and seals.