IGNORED

check it out- Kenda tires

Grandpagak

have any of you guys tryed the kenda tires on your bike?? i recently bought a new kenda tire for the back of my v-star for $72.50 size 17/80/15... when i got the tire i was really impressed.. the tire side wall was rather thick, and the tread design was rather inpressive also.. i have used e tires years ago and they seemed to last for around 12000 miles.. i ordered 1 for my buddies 09 vulcan 900 about 2 months ago.. he now has over 1500 miles on it and it still shows no wear yet.. i ordered them thru denniskirk.com .. got them within 24 hours.. of course they are located here in minnesota.. worth the check out.. it was the kruz tire, that my buddy got.. they up graded his to that, nicer tire than mine, but im happy with mine.. i will tryto get a coupleof pictures up later today..:thumbsup2:

17/80/15...

That is one narrow tire you bought there Gary....Good thing you don't live here in Okla. you would be in every grove the road has..:rotfl:

I know you meant 170/80/15 just wanted to pick on you..:happy34:

I'm fixing to mount the Kendra Kruz rear tire off my First gen.(left over new tire)on the front of my RSV 140/90/16 and buy another Kenda Kruz tire for the rear 150/90/15. Will see how things work out?

LOOKING FOR ADVICE PLEASE. I have an 05 RSV that needs a new set of tires. Someone wrote a while back that they've had good success with Shinko's. But I have not been able to find them in the size that is recommended in the owners manual. Front tire is 150/80 16 71h, rear is 150/90b 15 74h. Are there other sizes that would work just as well. I would like whitewalls. Thank you in advance for the help. Wes:Venture:

Watch your tire pressure with those Kendas. I have em on my 88 and they show small cracks on the sides of the center contact patch. I did get 12000 miles out of them and they felt great for grip and in the rain. Noisey in sweeps up on the slabs. I heard the Shinkos grip like mad, but dont last past 6000 miles or less. I mentioned tire pressure cause I did not check it every ride. I did it about once a month and I may have messed them up, by not keeping them up to the correct pressure. I'm gonna try a higher end tire this time and keep the pressure right this time.. I think E3s or Commanders, Avons. See how they feel.