IGNORED

Windshield link

Guest wrench

Guest wrench

I came across this site by accident last week. They have moved from South Carolina to a small town near me. I am going to contact them to see if they would possibly be interested in doing windshields for our Ventures. I don't see that it would be a big deal as long as they have a "pattern" for the base. Check out their website and give me some feedback about what you think about their products, and any potential interest. We're kinda limited in what's available aftermarket for the Venture, and I'm willing to provide a "mule". The link is,

www.customflhtwindshields.net

Thanks,

I've never heard of them. Looks like the only make them for the Harley right now. It never hurts to have another source and their prices look good but I don't agree that we are limited right now. There are several choices for the RSV between the various options offered by Yamaha and several aftermarket vendors.

I used their shields on both of my Harley's. It's a husband/wife team. Really nice people. She will answer the phone and he will do the work cutting the shield to spec. Prices are about the best you can find for a HD replacement shield. Quality is good too. I never asked them about doing one for my Venture but it would be worth asking.

Guest wrench

Let me rephrase that statement Don. I haven't found anything similar to these for the Venture, but I'm sure they probably are out there somewhere. I just liked the "different" look of these, and think that it wouldn't be a stretch to get them made for "us", and was just kinda gauging interest. Plus, I'm just trying to support the Mom & Pop shops too. I have looked at the oem 'shields as well as a few other options, and I like the ShowChrome wider/shorter version the best, but there's just something cool about these. I'll let you know when I find out more. Thanks!!