IGNORED

Handlebar Conversion

I have a 2007 RSV and have been thinking about changing my handlebars out with either the Tour Deluxe bars or the Flanders G2 bars.I have the GenMar risers now, but do not like how they hit the tank cowl and would like them to come back a little more.If any one has done this I would appreciate some input.I e-mailed Buckeye Performance and was sent a price list, but the total for every thing is close to $600.Does any one know if the Tour Deluxe cables and brake lines are 2 " longer than the Venture stock ones and will fit. I can buy stock cables and lines much cheaper than aftermarket.I would like to have the stainless braided ones, but out of my price range right now.Also, do we get a membership discount from Buckeye Performance ?

Yes, we do get a discount. Did you tell him you are a member here?

I don't know if the cables on the TD or longer or not. I went with the longer SS lines when I installed my Flanders bars. Several here have installed them and stayed with the stock cables. I think they had to do a bit of re-routing but made them work.

I have a 2007 RSV and have been thinking about changing my handlebars out with either the Tour Deluxe bars or the Flanders G2 bars.I have the GenMar risers now, but do not like how they hit the tank cowl and would like them to come back a little more.If any one has done this I would appreciate some input.I e-mailed Buckeye Performance and was sent a price list, but the total for every thing is close to $600. ?

Those guys at Buckeye are top shelf in my opinion. Rick (?) is very knowledgeable and would be able to answer the question. They just shipped out the Flanders bar & kit for me. It is spendy, over $600.00 with the Kuryaken stuff I had him include. In my opinion the fact that he knew exactly what I needed and saved me the trouble of doing the research has value in it.