IGNORED

Passing information along

silverdeer0454

Just posting a link for an individual who is on a wonderful mission, raising awareness about cancer, survival, and hope. If there are any members in Washington state that would like to meet up with Terry and log a few miles just let me know. I have offered him a place to stay for the night and some home cooking here on Camano Island.

http://www.terrysbigadventure.com/

Thanks everyone!

Larry

AKA

Silverdeer

Very disappointed in the level of activity among the Washington state members of Venture Rider, but I guess I should have figured it out last year when I sponsored a Meet-n-eat and only 3 people showed up even when I posted that I would foot the bill. Oh well...Life and motorcycling go on regardless.

As a stage 3 colon cancer survivor, going on 20 years cancer free, I can really appreciate what he is doing to spread the word about not giving up hope. I have followed him since day 1 and have purchased 2 of his coins and donated $300.00 to keep him going. When I visit my brother in Ft. Worth TX, I know I'll see him again. Besides I found out that my 05 RSTD with Khrome Werks pipes sound way better than the stock pipes on his Harley.

:stickpoke: