IGNORED

A Few More Pics MD 2010

Wizard765

Ok I finally got some time to shrink these and upload them. Big thanks to Don and his beautiful gal.. for letting us invade your space. I loved touching base with old friends and making new ones. Already looking forward to next year.

Wayne

The last one is specially for BIG TOM..

That's

CANADIAN ICE CREAM!!

Now that you finally have your passport you have to come and get some...

Edited by Wizard765

Ok I finally got some time to shrink these and upload them. Big thanks to Don and his beautiful gal.. for letting us invade your space. I loved touching base with old friends and making new ones. Already looking forward to next year.

Wayne

The last one is specially for BIG TOM..

That's

CANADIAN ICE CREAM!!

Now that you finally have your passport you have to come and get some...

oh geeeez... you call that a banana split ? I'll never ride up there for something as measly as that masquerading as a banana split.................:rasberry: :fnd_(16):

Heck, I wish I had had a banana split up there. The potassium would've helped with my cramps and charlie horses. I sweated waaaay too much.

I'd do it all over again though. We're heading out in a few to get a peanut buster parfait...my favorite.:fnd_(16):

oh geeeez... you call that a banana split ? I'll never ride up there for something as measly as that masquerading as a banana split.................:rasberry: :fnd_(16):

AHHHHH You don't know what you are missing... And you WON'T know till you try... It's all about quality.. Hmmmmm...?

Heck, I wish I had had a banana split up there. The potassium would've helped with my cramps and charlie horses. I sweated waaaay too much.

I'd do it all over again though. We're heading out in a few to get a peanut buster parfait...my favorite.:fnd_(16):

That is one of MY favoutites as well.. Love those PB Parfait's hmmmm.. DQ right around the corner... now ya got me thinkin..

Be back in a bit.............................................................