IGNORED

Mitsubishi Amp wiring problem

I bought a used amplifier on ebay and the previous owner had changed the plug with one that wouldn't match my wiring harness plug. Most of his leads were labled and I have them all wired up except two. They are the orange and yellow lead coming out of the amp. I think they go to the sb (sky blue) and lg (light green) lead that go to the remote controller but I don't know which goes to which. Could someone help me out. My bike is an 89 Venture Royale and some of the wiring colors may have changed with the models. The wiring diagrams I found all are just "block" diagrams that don't show the exact pin locations, etc. I don't have a headset to try the remote controller if I wanted to connect them one way and then the other to see which one works. I'd rather not do that as I don't want to damage the controller. Thank you for your help. Sam

It's a Mitsubishi model CJ 88 B . I'll try the Mitsubishi site. I looked again at my owner's manual. The schematic for the audio shows the connector from the amp mating with the connector of the wiring harness. I wasn't sure how to read it but after looking at several it looks like the orange from the amp goes with the sky blue on the harness and the yellow on the amp goes with the light green on the harness. I'll give that a try. Thanks for the help. Sam