IGNORED

Boomer on the road?

Bubber

It sure is quite ......Boomer must have left the building LMAO.

He is all your'n Boys and Girls... he must have the kickstand up and headed North for sure. Probably with that Texan contingent from the lone star state.

Well here is wishing you all a great time and a safe ride.

I sure wish I could sneak away but Mrs Bubber surely would find out and all heck would break loose.

We need a snitch......... I mean someone to keep the rest of us NON-CARNIVAL goers informed as to the high jinks and shenanigans of this wild and crazy group of bikers.

After all ANNIE has to live through all of our little indiscretions’ vicariously.

OH Boy now I am in trouble.

Bubber

Edited by Bubber
spelling

Well I be on the road shortly. First stop northern VA then tomorrow 9 hrs to OH.

I won't be causing any trouble either. hehehehehe

Margaret

Not even for a mili-second did I believe that Margaret! But it sounded good!

Don't stir up them pygmies too much; it is a long way home for Boomer and them.

Lordy, lordy what have I done? Sending Boomer to play with this bunch of "fun loving" (boy that was a stretch) peoples. :yikes::yikes:

I will probably get banned for life now. :crying::crying::crying:

Not even for a mili-second did I believe that Margaret! But it sounded good!

Don't stir up them pygmies too much; it is a long way home for Boomer and them.

Lordy, lordy what have I done? Sending Boomer to play with this bunch of "fun loving" (boy that was a stretch) peoples. :yikes::yikes:

I will probably get banned for life now. :crying::crying::crying:

Boomer may never be the same!!!:confused24:

The Boomer CPO arrived at my house yesterday around 7:30pm. He was supposed to meet up with Brad and Lonna but they got held up in another rain storm just inside of Louisiana. Don't know what it is with them two every time they come ourt way they bring the rain with them:whistling:. Any way they didn't get at our place till around 11:30pm and that put us late leaving this morning:confused24:. Well we got caught in another rain storm just before Nashville and peeled off the slab and ducked in to a hotel for the night. Was trying to make into Kentucky for a short day tommorow, but we will try to leave early in the morning and should arrive in the afternoon. If we don't show up send the possie, some of those pigmyies may have gotten loose:think:.

Oh well this post was too long, look out Boomer is on the way.

The Boomer CPO arrived at my house yesterday around 7:30pm. He was supposed to meet up with Brad and Lonna but they got held up in another rain storm just inside of Louisiana. Don't know what it is with them two every time they come ourt way they bring the rain with them:whistling:. Any way they didn't get at our place till around 11:30pm and that put us late leaving this morning:confused24:. Well we got caught in another rain storm just before Nashville and peeled off the slab and ducked in to a hotel for the night. Was trying to make into Kentucky for a short day tommorow, but we will try to leave early in the morning and should arrive in the afternoon. If we don't show up send the possie, some of those pigmyies may have gotten loose:think:.

Oh well this post was too long, look out Boomer is on the way.

HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF YA!!!!! :yikes: