IGNORED

Hiyas

VTirelli

Hey everyone,

Haven't been on in a dog's age but I was thinking that this was around Maintenance Day time and figured I'd pop on and say Hi. Recent goings on have taken all of my time so I guess I'd fill you in.

The bike is sold...a guy named Tim Gary from Madison Wisconsin bought her and he and his wife are enjoying the heck out of her. I believe they're in in California about now.

Sam and I became grandparents...my son and his wife had a lil boy in April...pictures to follow later. He's great and they're all doing well.

Retirement rocks...gives me time to help take care of my folks who are getting a little older and slower.

Anyways....have a GREAT time at Dons...Sam and I always really enjoyed it.

I miss coming on here...and even though I no longer have a Venture..I will always consider myself a Venture Rider.

Vin

Vin,

You know that you and Sam are welcome here any time. With or without a bike. I sure wish you would just load up and drive on over. Doesn't even have to be maintenance day...you are welcome anytime you can get away. Eileen would like to visit with Sam again.

Don

Actually Don, Sam and I have talked about a road trip in the future. Not really sure in WHAT but I'll let you know.

I've been voted in as one of the Chiefs of my Fire Department so that takes up alot of my time....this weekend is actually the weekend of our local Lions Club Strawberry Festival and we have a fire and EMS stand by all weekend...they get 70,000 people out for it.

As for what we're replacing the Venture with, thats up in the air.... I'd like to get an old car somewhere down the road so we can take my grandson out driving like my Dad did with me when I was a kid...so the possibility of an old muscle car is definitely there.

Retirement rocks....if I knew how good it was, I would have done it long ago...hehehe

Below are somepics one of my grandson Sean Vincent ...the other is my son, grandson, Dad and me...4 generations of Tirelli men.......