IGNORED

Do we Read??

Ramblingman

You know the last couple of days have brought out all kinds of opinions and idea's about modulars headlites ...was the young girl on a cell phone ..this and that and you know ...and I'm guilty of it myself ...but do we read all the facts ...find out what is really happening ...or see something and have to gave an opinion before we go though everything ..are we being sensitive enough when we post ....Jeff ..Gary's son ..is a very mature man ...he stated that the young lady wasn't on a cell ...she made a judgement error that was terrible ...but yet I read post of how she was on a cell ....How many even noticed his post ...how many realize that the young men are even looking at the site and reading what's happening here ...Hmmm do we need to be doing this at this time? I just have so many things going though my little brain right now ...I had to write this ...right or wrong it's just an opinion ...doesn't count for squat I guess ...but I had to write it ...

bruce. i totally agree with what you say. that is why i haven't responded to any of the posts, except freebird's original question, about the use/visibility , of headlight modulators. i can see a "polarity" forming here, that isn't going to profit ANYONE!!

JMHO.

just jt

Bruce, I totally agree with what you are saying. Perhaps part of the picture is that different people deal with grief in different manners. There are many emotions running amuck at this time and some of those emotions may very well be anger and fault finding, as well as hurt and disbelief to mention a few. Overall it may be a good thing to get these feelings out but yes, they can be wrong and way too emotional. Perhaps this is al part of the healing process so that we can eventually put this behind us and get on with life.

What we really need to focus our attention on is the fact that Gary is still alive, and yes there is a family that has to cope with this unfortunate incident. Both Gary and his family need our support and help at this time, and not a bunch of coulda shoulda woulda. I have the highest respect and admiration for Gary's son Jeff and in my estimation there is one young MAN with a head on his shoulders.

AMEN lets get all the facts before we bad mouth people. We are all human no matter what color we are. We all make mistakes. Some have to live with it and others don't. In any case my prayers go out to Gary and his family and this it what we need to think about right now. HOPE I DIDN'T STEP ON ANYONE'S TOES.