IGNORED

Honda Valkyrie Interstate.

ken

For those who have thrown a leg over a Honda Valkyrie Interstate how would you compare it to the RSV. I've seen a few go pretty cheap on ebay.

Edited by ken

The Valkyre is a very nice bike. The RSV is a much more comfortable bike than the Valk but the Valk's performance is awsome. I had a 1999 Red/Black I ended up putting about 30,000 miles on it before letting it go. I added the ccs-100 cruise, highway pegs, tulsa windshield and a butt buffer pad and rode the hell out of it... Rode it from Asheville, NC to Southern Ok in less than 24 hrs... Very solid bike...

there nice bikes i like the looks of them and if i could had found one i liked close for the right price i would have jumped on it:thumbsup2:

good luck

Dray

if you get one and need a CB im going to sell the one i have for a interstate valk.

For those who have thrown a leg over a Honda Valkyrie Interstate how would you compare it to the RSV. I've seen a few go pretty cheap on ebay.

Lots of heat hit your shins

More powerful

Smooth ride

No C-Control

Need an adapter too lift this bike as well

I thought a little easier handling at low speeds

Basically a nice bike.

I have been eyeing the Valkyrie Interstate for a while.

One down side is you need a 13 year old to teach you how to operate the sound system.

But they do have a bit more power than the RSV.

For a good RSV to Valkyrie Interstate to Harley Davidson Ultra Classic comparison read THIS article.

I might wait to see what the 3rd Gen Venture looks like.

Edited by KiteSquid

I was going to buy a Valykrie in 2005 but the price for an interstate was 12,000 to 13,000. I got my 05 venture new for 15,500. I felt like it was a better deal buying a new venture with a 5 year warranty.