IGNORED

Utopia Backrest Installed

Based on the recommendation of some here, I installed a Utopia backrest on my '06 Midnight Venture. The install couldn't be easier and what a tremendous difference, no backstrain or tension. Also, no more slouching and hurting my bad back.

If you need a backrest, Utopia has m vote.:301:

Based on the recommendation of some here, I installed a Utopia backrest on my '06 Midnight Venture. The install couldn't be easier and what a tremendous difference, no backstrain or tension. Also, no more slouching and hurting my bad back.

If you need a backrest, Utopia has m vote.

I have the Utopia on mine, which came with the bike when I bought it used. My buddy didn't want one on his bike last year but after that recent road trip to the south we did, he couldn't wait to get one on his bike. He went with the Diamond R model and loves it. Both work great, simple installs and makes life sooo much better when on long trips. Helps with posture whilst riding..

Like my Utopia too, but had to drill two more holes in it in order to lower it some more. Now it fits in the small of my back and doesn't seem to push me forward. Does take a little tweaking and getting used too,bit is a great mod.:Venture:

Like my Utopia too, but had to drill two more holes in it in order to lower it some more. Now it fits in the small of my back and doesn't seem to push me forward. Does take a little tweaking and getting used too,bit is a great mod.:Venture:

Yea I did that to mine when I got it as well. Much better being down low I think. It sits just barely above the pillon now.

Larry