IGNORED

29Dreams closed, again...

jrcain32

For all who don't know, and for those who may have plans involving 29Dreams, they are closed for business, again. This time may be for good. As of May 25th they are in bankruptcy and are closed. Too bad. :95:

PS.

I have not been on in a few days so if this is old news please forgive me...

"I didn't know about 29Dreams. That makes me wonder, how do you learn about such places? Adverts in magazines?"

Well Dave I'm a local so that's how I knew about it but several members here have been there and I believe there was a M/E at 29Dreams a few years ago. (I may have this group mixed up with the 650 V-star group.) I remember meeting ECK there for the first time and I believe there were other Venturerider members there also.

I don't understand how they could not be making money. On nice weekends (weather wise) there are always 200-300 bikes at any given time. Although they liked for you to purchase a membership ($29/year) it was not required to get in, only to buy something. If you were not a member you had to pay a $5/daily fee to purchase food or drink. I have been a member since March '05 and my number was 6119. I know members come and go but if you were to join in the last few weeks your number would be above 20,000. That's a lot of $$$...