IGNORED

Greetings and "looking fof a seat"

Guest byekryam

Guest byekryam

Greeting all. I just got my second Venture and am glad I found this board. It seems like alot of good contacts and information. Wondering if anyone has an extra "all vinyl" seat and back rest (the one that goes on the back trunk). The new (1987) Venture that I bought has a vinyl and cloth seat (I believe it's an actual Venture seat as I've seen it on other bikes) and I'd rather have an all vinyl one on my bike as I ride in the rain an would prefer something to just wipe off and hit the road. The seats are in decent shape and would even consider a trade if you're looking for a little fancier seat then the vinyl one you have. Please let me know if you have something or know of a place I might look to find one (byekryam@aol.com). I'm in northern NJ. Thanks so much.

Woody

Travelcade? Kawi? Never heard of a Travelcade

Travelcade is an aftermarket seat company that made seats for the Venture back in the day. They are a pretty nice seat, I have a spare one that needs recovering and it also has a built in backrest which is nice.

Guest byekryam

Yes, I did some research and found that info. I really appreciate all the info from everyone and I found a seat thanks to Utadventure and soon will be worry free in the rain :o

Shiney side up guys!

Woody