IGNORED

Help in Daytona !

star4772

Any one near this dealer who could check this out for me and be my eye's? With in the next 4 day's. ONLY IF NO PROBLEM! Dont go out of your way.

220609925930 E-bay item. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Honda-Valkyrie-Interstate-Super-Clean-LOADED-/220609925930?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item335d60532a

Thanks Joe

Star4772

Edited by star4772

I stopped into to Pampano Pat's today, I would not recommend the Valk based on the cosmetics alone. Much of the chrome has been salt pitted from being around the ocean. There are some other tell tell tale signs that it was kept out of doors near the ocean, some rust and scaling on the aluminum. The chrome on the inside of the clutch lever is wrinkled, I am not sure how that happens. There is also a bad spot on the trunk and a small one on the lower leg fairing.

I stopped into to Pampano Pat's today, I would not recommend the Valk based on the cosmetics alone. Much of the chrome has been salt pitted from being around the ocean. There are some other tell tell tale signs that it was kept out of doors near the ocean, some rust and scaling on the aluminum. The chrome on the inside of the clutch lever is wrinkled, I am not sure how that happens. There is also a bad spot on the trunk and a small one on the lower leg fairing.

Thanks so very much I know now not to purchase even though the financing went through. I herd other from the dealer that it was the cleanest Valk he had ever seen and challanges anyone to find one cleaner. Thanks a whole lot.

Joe