Twice now I've run my fuel level down to less than a gallon. When I stopped to refuel, a small amount of gas dripped from a hose at the bottom center of the bike. I didn't actually see the fuel dripping. By the time I had finish fueling the bike, it had stopped.

This doesn't happen with a half full tank and I don't see any signs of it dripping while it's parked in the garage.

Anybody know why? :think:

That just happened to me also.

I filled it up a drove 3 blocks to work and parked it when I came out it had a big leaking spot on the pavement. I thought it was trying to be like my old Harley but I figure out it was just the over filling of the gas. It never did it be for but then again I don't remember filling it up just before parking it.

Steve

Twice now I've run my fuel level down to less than a gallon. When I stopped to refuel, a small amount of gas dripped from a hose at the bottom center of the bike. I didn't actually see the fuel dripping. By the time I had finish fueling the bike, it had stopped.

This doesn't happen with a half full tank and I don't see any signs of it dripping while it's parked in the garage.

Anybody know why? :think:

This doesn't make much sense to me either. I'd probably try to duplicate the situation and observe exactly where the drip is, and when it starts. Maybe stop the bike a couple of times and look closely as the tank starts to get low.

hello

i had a drip where the fuel line conect to the peck cock i took the line off used a board and hammer and taped the hose connector put the fuel line back on no more leak

bumble bee

kevin wisor

jax fl

1999 rsv