IGNORED

wow... what a difference

I got a new set of Michelin Commanders for the 93 awhile back, and the stealer wanted over $200 to install-em even though I purchased the tires from them. (what a rip)

Did a little nosing around and found a very experienced hobbiest that works on scoots to support his Big-Dog/Buell habbit. Got his name from a good friend with a Harley addiction.

"Change my tires?" "Sure" says he. "While yer at it, how about adjusting steering head bearings, synching the carbs and servicing the rear drive?" "No problem" says he. About the same amount that the Stealer wanted to mount the tires.

He actually pulled and inspected the head bearings packed and adjusted them along with the other mentioned service. Took it to him Saturday morning and he called me Sunday early afternoon saying it was done. WOW!!

All I can say is I would'nt have believed there be this much difference. No low speed wobble. Tracks like she is on a rail, and almost leans herself into the curves. Has torque right out of the shoot, and idles like a new Lincoln. Can't wait to get her out and let her stretch her legs.

Any locals need a refferal, PM me and I'll hook you up.

DJ :mo money::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: