IGNORED

Latest Project

bongobobny

Looks good Bob. We are like KBay tho, too much junk in the trunk! However, Don is still looking for more places to put lights. It already looks like a darn UFO at night. Don says he's been watching your posts and you are giving him some ideas...so THANKS BOB! THANKS A BUNCH! (I am being sarcastic here!)

Can't wait to see you and Becky at Don's MD. Tell her I said hi.

I have to admit that my first thought was to mount one on the lid and have it shine down, but I figured that at least one of the three would not be buried where they are now. I'm looking into those trunk lid organizers next. I can always drill another hole into the striker plate and fill in the hole on the switch holder and switch it around so the lid lights up but we'll see how it works out first.

Next step is to do the trike trunk, and I already have the hot and ground wires routed into it. Next obstacle is the switch location and how to trigger it. Already have some lights to mount...

I was thinking mercury switch but they were too hard to locate, so I went to Radio Shack and bought a package of 4 m omentary contact normally closed switches for 3 bucks. I simply took some plastic scraps I had laying around from a busted up fairing and fabricated a striker and a switch mount and epoxied them in place.

The problem with the touch on lights is it's waaaay too easy to forget to shut them off...