IGNORED

Tornado out break OKC -Fatalities

buddy

Weather going nuts here in Okla. CH7 news in Lawton saying we have Fatalities around OKC area? from Torando out breaks? any family members around OKC area please let us know your OK? and any up dates please... Still trying to get a hold of my MOM

Buddy

OK finally got a hold of MOM she lives in Mustang area Tornado went over her house and hit Yukon area. she said a lot of people calling their families causing a over load on the phones. She said I-40 was shut down due to another Tornado hit? my sister who lives in Shawnee area was on I-40 but was not hurt by the tornado when it hit my sister said the tornado was moving the cars and trucks like they were tinker toys? don't know full story just second hand right now..

http://www.kwtv.com/global/story.asp?s=12454185

I'm glad everyone is alright. We got lucky in Duncan and only had hail. I had one peice in my yard that was baseball size. Talked to my daughter who lives in Norman and thankfully she was at work at Childrens hospital in OKC when the storms came through. All is well with her and at the hospital but she doesn't know if her house survived. She has been trying to get in touch with friends who live in the neighborhood and has not been able to find out anything. May our prayers be with those that lost loved ones and be thankfull that more were not killed and injured. This was a bad one..

David

Dave glad to hear your family is OK

I was on my way home when that hail hit Duncan grace of the Lord but not me or my bike got hit by any of the hail but it sure was scary as heck see this stuff fall all around you like bullets-golf ball & few baseball down by the air port lucky I out ran it going to Marlow.

Bad stuff went south of my house, over Stanley Draper Lake, and hit the Love's Truck Stop on I-40 and Choctaw Road. It took the roof off of the store and played havoc with about 30 houses in the area. Friends of mine were apparently in the store at the time. Everyone got in the freezer and nobody hurt. I have a broken windshield so far . . .