So, since I'm new and don't know any better, could someone tell me the difference between the 1200 and 1300 carb. diaphragms? Are they different in size or length or maybe they prefer chicken to steak. It looks like there is no difference to me, but this is relatively new to me. I've had this bike for 3 to 4 years and I love it, but I can't bring my self to pay the ridiculous price for some yahoo to fix. I'm pretty handy and had to replace the stator my self three months after I got it...twice. I'm sure you guys (and gals) covered this already and I don't wanna be a bother bringing up old news but the season is about to really get under way here in Wisconsin and I wanna be out there a little earlier this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a difference just can't remember what. I think the diaphragms themselves are the same. Vent in the slides or something like that. There is a thread on this now where we can buy just the diaphragms without slides. Some one will kick in here with more info.

The differences are that the slide in the 1200 is a little smaller in diameter than the 1300. but the diaphragms are the same, If you look in the classifieds here you will see that Shydoc17 sells them (diaphragms). You could also pm him. Also there is a write up about doing a mod on the carbs from 5 bikes. Hope this helps.

Yeah it does. I also found a guy in Canada who sells just the diaphragms but his store says that they are only for a 1300. I thought that kinda odd because they both look the same with the same part number. Fortunately my slides are good. The enrichment valves are good also. Thank you for the info everyone.