IGNORED

Protective motorcycle pants

CaptainJoe

Those look like a good choice. I wear a version from Frank Thomas, but they have less mesh and are often just too warm here in Texas. I have also thought my replacements should be grey instead of black.

I wear kevlar jeans that look like they will protect pretty well against road rash with kevlar sewn into the butt, hip and knees. I bought them from Diamond gussett and theyre intended for motorcycle riders the way they are sewn avoids the thick seam in the crotch area that seems to be just in the wrong spot no matter how you sit after youve been on the bike for awhile. And they are cooler than chaps in hot weather and protect better too.

http://www.gussetclothing.com/defend.html

Brian

I thought the same thing ... Why are they always black????

Bohn looks like they have a good product, if these don't meet my expectations I'll give em a try.

I liked the diamond gusset jeans but since my mishap with that deer, I want the added protection armor provides.

The Icons I bought aren't see through, so I intend on wearing them just like any other apair of pants. Will be headed to florida soon and its gonna be in the 80-90's in Key West. Will let everyone know how "cool" these are.