IGNORED

Edset vs J&M size on helmet

jryan

I'm close to going with an Edset headset rather than J&M Elite...but am somewhat concerned with the size of the unit hanging off the side of the helmet.

My current J&M has just a small unit hanging off it that the cord plugs into. The Edset looks to be quite bulky compared to that. Is this an issue to anyone that has one? or is it worth it?

It's the Edsets I'm really wondering about. I've got a J&M now. But the Edsets seem huge compared to the J&M. Just wondering if that's a problem for anyone that's got them.

It's the Edsets I'm really wondering about. I've got a J&M now. But the Edsets seem huge compared to the J&M. Just wondering if that's a problem for anyone that's got them.

I have both, the Edset setup is actually nicer than the JM, but I prefer the sound of the JM, to me I hear better with JM. With the EDset, I had to crank up the volume on everything.

i have the edsets and the size of them is'nt even noticable. the edsets have several female outlets for connections. rca, 3.5 mm, and the 5 pin for the bike connector. this is why it is big, i guess.the sound on mine is great. lots of base response which is what i was needing. :2133: