IGNORED

R-Mark Brake Lightbar experience

Just ordered and installed the R-Mark Brake Lightbar and thought I would share my experience.

When I got the lightbar (yesterday) I was happy with the quality and also the ease of installing it. It went very smooth and worked perfectly the very first time.

I did have some questions about the install and a small instruction discrepancy, however that was QUICKLY addressed through email with Mark. Excellent communication!!

I paid $59 +$11 shipping and feel like I got a bargain.

If you were on the fence about this lightbar either because of quality OR because of the install...don't be weary any longer...both are non-issues. The quality and operation of the lightbar is excellent and the install is very easy.

Just wanted to give an update as to this product and company.

Wally

I looked at a lot of them and I think the r mark was the only one at the time that I could find with all 11 lights, light up for tail and brake. I was also impressed with the install. Except on the install I put a rubber grommet on the wire through the whole to protect from wear. The light is bright on tail light and real bright with brakes. 11 lights over most 3 lights is a lot brighter and better for safety, IMO.

Do these light bars flash with turns signals as well?

No, they do not flash on turn signals. Still a very nice addition. I do like the idea of a grommet for the wiring...and wished I had done that...I had a grommet, but not a bit big enough to fit the grommet. That would be a nice addition to this package.

Wally