I am looking for the CB panel, both the base piece that mounts to the fairing, and the actual console part, that the CB and CLASS system mount into. The panel is P/N#: 26H-2837M-01-00, according to the Yamaha website. I have tried E-Bay, and various other places. But no success yet. Does anyone have one they can sell, or part with. If so, please let me know.

Thanks

I am looking for the CB panel, both the base piece that mounts to the fairing, and the actual console part, that the CB and CLASS system mount into. The panel is P/N#: 26H-2837M-01-00, according to the Yamaha website. I have tried E-Bay, and various other places. But no success yet. Does anyone have one they can sell, or part with. If so, please let me know.

Thanks

26H-2837M-01-00 is $48.64 at http://www.partshark.com + shipping of course.

Guest seuadr
If you guys are looking for new pieces, like Rocket posted, www.partshark.com is the place to go. Best prices, quick as anybody can get non-stock parts. They are local to me, so if you have an issue, Chris and I talk regularly and I can help you get it straightened out pronto.

chris is a real straight shooting guy. he's fixed problems for me in the past no questions asked. couldn't deal with a nicer, more helpful dude, imho.

They show the part, unfortunately, it is not in their warehouse, they have to order it in, then re-package it and send it to me. Unfortunately, will take about 9 days to get here. Oh well. Just gives me more time to figure out the *#@****$$##@**!!! rought idling! One step forward, tow steps back with this darn thing. Oh well, it is sloooooooowly getting there.