IGNORED

Troy Savoie Custom Leather

Godlover

Has anyone ordered from Troy and had to wait a long time or didn't receive their product? I placed and paid for my stuff on Feb. 19th and still no product. I've emailed him twice this week and no response. One reason I ordered from him is the recommendations of members from this site.

Guest Nevada Max

I ordered leather covers for the saddle bags and had to chase him down and get another pair as the quality wasn't what I expected. Very difficult to install but I have two left thumbs anyway. Call him and get his wife and she'll crack the whip. I hope you paid with paypal and/or bought through ebay. He does want please it just takes a very very long time.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Max

He is supposed to be building some water bottle holders for the bars near the saddle bags...I talked to him about design and what kinda of bottle I wanted to use, plus I wanted a small pouch in each side also. Email stopped...called a few times, no answer. This was about a year ago.

I wanted something similar to the items you see on JC Whitney. I ordered some of them cause the girl said they would fit a RSV...but they did not...they were for a Harley, so I sent them back.

I guess I did not need any water bottle holders...

He is supposed to be building some water bottle holders for the bars near the saddle bags...I talked to him about design and what kinda of bottle I wanted to use, plus I wanted a small pouch in each side also. Email stopped...called a few times, no answer. This was about a year ago.

I wanted something similar to the items you see on JC Whitney. I ordered some of them cause the girl said they would fit a RSV...but they did not...they were for a Harley, so I sent them back.

I guess I did not need any water bottle holders...

Last time I saw anything on this subject Troy had asked if anyone had a spare crash bar, so he could get dimensions correct. His bike won't suit for this.

Be patient, he is real busy at moment. Stuff he made for me was worth the wait...especialy when it is a "special" size etc.

Last time I saw anything on this subject Troy had asked if anyone had a spare crash bar, so he could get dimensions correct. His bike won't suit for this.

Be patient, he is real busy at moment. Stuff he made for me was worth the wait...especialy when it is a "special" size etc.

I have ordered the Saddlebag covers & Tank Bra from him last fall, (still haven't put them on yet), but I got them in a reasonable amount of time.

I then saw his request on this board, for the factory bag guards / Crash guards, so he could make the cup holders to fit Ventures. So, I sent him mine. He had them for most of the winter. I had to call him a few times to get them back this spring, but he did end up sending them back. He promised me a set of cup holders when he gets some made. He told me that Bike Week went VERY well and that he is extremely busy.

He is a VERY nice guy to talk with. I think he just needs some help with all of the work he has. The said part is that he is hurting his reputation on this and another board by taking sooo long to get the products out - (hear this Troy?).

The comment above about the bag covers has me worried about mine fitting okay. I guess I will have to get off my lazy butt and try them.

craigr