IGNORED

Jim's Custom Seats

jer878

Here's my new custom seat. The materials are easy to find and assembly is about 2-3 minutes.

Just kidding, Had my seat Down to Rick getting the "Butt Butler" treatment and the weather here in SE Michigan was pretty darn good for early April (70-80 deg) I just couldn't let it set in the garage.

Alittle hard on the tailbone but I got in about 70 mileshttp://venturerider.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=634&pictureid=3949

A LOW RIDER RSV,:sign kewl:

I know the feelin'. I had a guy redoing the seat cover on my 99 electra glide.:scratchchin:

After I gave him the seat, everybody else told me this guy drinks too much and I won't see my seat for a month. They were right.:bang head:

And I wasn't waitin'. I think all I did was fold up a big towel to cover the battery and frame a little and road it that way for a couple weeks.

Later, Scooter Bob

I tell you I have gone into museums like over by J&P and Kirstings in Indiana and i have to say, We are wimps compared to some of the people that road those bikes. You think a stock seat sucks, we should try riding on a steel pan like many of the riders of days past. those guys were hardcore.