IGNORED

My son bought a Tour Deluxe!!

Godlover

Today my son purchased an new 06 Tour Deluxe with 0 miles! His first motorcycle. Thanks to all who offered him good advice after he posted here yesterday. I thought it was a good deal but you all confirmed it. I'm excited for him and know he will love the bike. The only problem being he lives in Texas and I'm in Iowa so we won't be able to ride together very often.

Congratulations on the grandbabycycle! Where is he in Texas? We're having a maintenance day NW of Houston tomorrow. Tell him to come show it off if it's not too far. And if it is far... ROADTRIP! That's why he got it... to ride it.

He's in Larado.

That's interesting. I'm from Iowa and my son has just recently taken a job with Schlumberger and is going to be working in Laredo. Grew up in Cedar Falls and graduated from UNI. Watching the Panthers NCAA game right now.

Looks like Panthers are going to lose. Too bad - they had a great season. My son was transfered to Larado with Lowe's. He's excited about his new ride. I grew up in Marshalltown but my wife is from Tripola - near Cedar Falls.

That's interesting. I'm from Iowa and my son has just recently taken a job with Schlumberger and is going to be working in Laredo. Grew up in Cedar Falls and graduated from UNI. Watching the Panthers NCAA game right now.