IGNORED

Vacation help

Iowa Guy

This summer, during last part of June or Early July, my wife and I are considering trailering the bike to Colorado, staying in a cabin or condo, and riding around to see stuff. We are looking at the areas around Estes Park/Rocky Mt Nat Park/Boulder for places to stay for a week or so.

Anyone know of good reasonably priced places to stay and things to do? We are recent empty nesters and are looking forward to just the two of us. The boys and I can go some other time.

Iowa Guy

This summer, during last part of June or Early July, my wife and I are considering trailering the bike to Colorado, staying in a cabin or condo, and riding around to see stuff. We are looking at the areas around Estes Park/Rocky Mt Nat Park/Boulder for places to stay for a week or so.

Anyone know of good reasonably priced places to stay and things to do? We are recent empty nesters and are looking forward to just the two of us. The boys and I can go some other time.

Iowa Guy

stop at a co. welcome center,check out all the queponds,there are sume good deals there

Check out the YMCA Camp of The Rockies. They have all sorts of packages and are very reasonable. Their cafeteria is totally awesome and you will meet a lot of nice people. I've been there twice. It is at Estes Park. They have another camp at Snow Mountain. Do a search for YMCA camp of the Rockies and you will find info.

... you are in the area and I'd love to ride with you.

Cell Phone: 970-402-7375

Try S St Varaine towards Estes, (rt 7), then take 72 S to Jamestown, Neaderland; great places to bum around. Flip a right, west into Rainbow Lakes park; beautiful; local state fees though. You'll love the whole area.

JackZ

:97: any time; retired