IGNORED

Thoughts on a ride from saturday...

6pak

I went for a couple hundred mile ride on saturday, pretty day, temps in the low 60s. Traffic was pretty light, but I do have a couple comments about people I saw while I was out wandering around.

First to the gentleman I saw running on the beach up at Tybee Island.

You sure looked purdy in your gym shorts and leg warmers. While I may go walking in a pair of shorts and a hoodie, my outfit would never be completed by a pair of stilletos.

Second to the gentleman in the black Nissan behind me at the light in Savannah,

There is not a gold mine in your nose. There is no buried treasure, and no matter how hard you try, you'll never feel your brain. When you spread your findings across your palm, I guarantee that you won't even find the hubcap that I saw missing from your car.

Other than that, I had a pretty good ride and a good day.

I think that spring has arrived in south Georgia, 60s and 70s all week with lows in the upper 40s and low 50s.

As for today, I hear a golf cart calling my name!

There is not a gold mine in your nose. There is no buried treasure, and no matter how hard you try, you'll never feel your brain. When you spread your findings across your palm, I guarantee that you won't even find the hubcap that I saw missing from your car.

:sign20: :sign20: :sign20: :sign20:

Very observant! Good thing he wasn't hungry! :rotf: :rotf:

................................................................................................................................

I think that spring has arrived in south Georgia, 60s and 70s all week with lows in the upper 40s and low 50s.

........................................................................................

We're doing pretty well in north Georgia as well! I hope we see you at this weekend's M&E, 6pak!

http://tinyurl.com/4th-Annual-N-Ga-M=E-R-E-R-E

Guest seuadr
A regular heat wave here, supposed to get to 48F today. All that nasty white stuff starting to disappear. :scorched:

52 here! :rasberry:

of course i've got all the plastic off the bike curing the new glue i'm trying (previous owner dropped it, broke some stuff, then parked it, yay!

and i gotta get my tires mounted (something tells me '00 tires aren't a good idea) before i can ride, but hopefully tommorow!