IGNORED

White RSV with trailer on Google maps!!

bryan52577

Well look what I found while planning a trip! Go to Google maps at 3240 U.S. 2, St. Ignace, MI, United States

Click the little guy and drag him to see the road at that address. You will see a black pick-up on side of the road, click the arrow to go toward the pick-up and you will see a white Venture with a trailer come at you . :photographing: Google got you!!!

Anyone from here? You are a celebrity now! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3240+U.S.+2,+St.+Ignace,+MI&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=U.S.+2,+St+Ignace,+Mackinac,+Michigan+49781&ll=45.949151,-84.930582&spn=0.008847,0.022724&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=45.949384,-84.93073&panoid=kFEPV5tis4GsBmKOeYzn7A&cbp=12,343.07,,0,5]3240 U.S. 2, St. Ignace, MI - Google Maps[/ame]

On the Google Site in the upper right Corner is a Button named Link, hit it and you can choose either E-Mail/IM or embedded. I chose the E-Mail/IM Link and just put it into the Text Field here ...

whalla ....

Well you make it look and sound so easy! :bawling:

Thanks!

Bryan

Looks like 2000 MM. Looks like you can see the number plate on the trunk. Just my :2cents:.

But it's not mine.

Yup, no doubt about it, that's a 2k MM. But it's not mine.

When we do our annual Round The Lake ride, we take that very road along the lake, it's really scenic.

It's rarely warm enough in Sept. however, to ride down that road like they are, without jackets...

What's amazing is that you can interact with that imbedded photo.