IGNORED

Buddy back in the saddle again.

buddy

Most knew of my knee problems, and passing of my Mother in-law had us in a bind $$$ for a while, And pretty much everyone here knew of Monty buying my 03 Venture the former RoadKiller. Well I sold my Gold Wing two weeks ago so I was without a ride. I could not buy a cruiser untill I sold my Touring bikes. That has changed now, I will have a new ride this coming Friday 12. it will be easier on my knee plus I'll be back in the V4 family again. I been looking at cruisers from Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, and Yamaha. And I liked most of them, but it was the V4 XVZ1300 motor that I enjoyed the most. So I came back home

2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe with only 9,966mi. Could not turn down this deal for only $6,799.00 .

The Yamaha Dealer here in Duncan OK had the same yr and color and almost the same mileage for $9,999.00 and would not come down any on their price, so we Will be heading back up to Action Power Sports in Tulsa to pick up the Deluxe on Friday 12.

So I hope to be seeing some of you family members down the road this year.:rasberry:

Buddy

ANYTHING that helps with a bad or bothersome knee is a Good THing! I have two new knees and riding is a great exercise for me. Surgery was 11/04 and only NOW are they really letting me enjoy just standing still; climbing, riding, and walking are all ok.

Enjoy that new scoot and post us photographs!

You can see mine at my posts.

JackZ

Ft Collins, CO

Yep, I ride in all directions, but down, and am ready to go UP but am in no hurry!

:Venture::7_6_3[1]:

I hope Peg will ride with you. I know she wasn't comfortable on the RSV and I know from Dawn's experience the RSTD is even lest passenger friendly. I wish you well. Looking forward to seeing you. How about Maintenance Day????