IGNORED

Finally...........

DragonRider

New tires are on the way for both bikes, Dingy's tool is on the way, my replacement rear master brake cylinder and resv. are on the way, now while I have the rear wheel off getting the new tire mounted I will replace the rear brake system, hoping that cures whats ailing the linked braking system. I will also take the time to check and adjust the fork nut, I dont think it needs it but will check it anyway, if all goes well the 1st Gen will be back to the way it was with the exception of 2nd gear, which will have to wait for the Muffin to get back and get all rested up and hopefully come down with Mini and visit and help me with that, if not I will just have to live with it for the time being. Now if I can get Todd over here with master mechanic Bubba we might get the CB figured out..........:banana:.:banana:

The V Star will be taking a back seat for a while, and I can do some things to it that I have been putting off.

As Bubba will be here I think we will be in good hands, dont think I want to leave Todd alone with my 1st gen, remember, he has one sitting in his garage that might need a few parts to get it back in shape and I spent to long getting mine back where it needs to be...............:bang head:

Wow you are a brave man there Lewis. I mean I can understand letting Bubba help but that Todd fella. :whistling: He's kinda scary.:rotf::rotf:Not sure I'd let him help me. :stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret