IGNORED

Any one tryed this Product

E-Fishin-C

Just looks like metalic paint, if the plastic has any texture to it will probably look like poo, otherwise it'll look like those stickers with the brushed aluminium look to them.

You could do pretty much the same thing with any metalic paint and foam brush, chip foose uses plain silver paint and lets his dry first and come back over with a soft scotch-brite pad to get the brushed affect.

I have never heard of it but will tell you that at work we use a product called STEEL-IT, you can get it as spray paint or in gallon cans. it is stainless steel in a can with 100% stainless steel pigment. We use it so cover every peace of steel that is not stainless.

After watching the video I came to the conclusion that if you were to fallow the video your food would go bad. at the beginning of the video thay tell you that removing the food from the fridge is not necessary but at the end thay tell you to leave the doors open for 2hrs till the pant dries before closing the door.

I have never heard of it but will tell you that at work we use a product called STEEL-IT, you can get it as spray paint or in gallon cans. it is stainless steel in a can with 100% stainless steel pigment. We use it so cover every peace of steel that is not stainless.

After watching the video I came to the conclusion that if you were to fallow the video your food would go bad. at the beginning of the video thay tell you that removing the food from the fridge is not necessary but at the end thay tell you to leave the doors open for 2hrs till the pant dries before closing the door.

Not to mention your electric bill would take a big hit and also your compressor and fan would likely freeze up from pulling all that extra condensation out of the air.