IGNORED

Hey Wanderer

Riderduke

So you glad yet that you didn't bring just your bike with you! How is the Alabama guy dealing with all this snow! :whistling:

I for one can't stand it!

I'm gonna have to sled down to your house just to have something to do. Living in a motel room is not good to sanity, when you're shut in.

Good thing I don't have the bike. As bored as I am right now I'd spike the tires and go riding, some where.

I think we got more snow here than our friends in Canada. How do you think they pulled that off?

:crying:

i know that with todays snow we have had more snow, this year so far, then Manchester NH has had according to my Dad.:no-no-no:

This stuff gotta stop!

Hey you are always welcome to come on down! If nothing else to get a home cooked meal and a little BS..ing:happy34:

Woke up this morning to a chilly -24 here in South Dakota. Crap this is february, temps are supposed to be warming up a little.

Thank God we don't get thoes temps. I can usually ride in February at least a couple of weekends, But not this year. We usually only have to deal with low teens.

I cannot remember the last time VA got this much snow. I think we have broken a record set in the 20's

News for our area is we have now hit 70" for the winter - A new record, YEAH! :doh:

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ted, you left South Carolina too early!!!, We ain't seen that fluffy white stuff in a couple of years now. Of course it has been a little colder than normal, and with all of this rain, the wife and I are staring to think we need to build an ark. At least it isn't frozen.

Good luck digging out of all that snow!

Dave

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ted, you left South Carolina too early!!!, We ain't seen that fluffy white stuff in a couple of years now. Of course it has been a little colder than normal, and with all of this rain, the wife and I are staring to think we need to build an ark. At least it isn't frozen.

Good luck digging out of all that snow!

Dave

You should thank me. I think some how I brought the stuff with me. Now 73.5 inches and still snowing. I'm going stir crazy in this stupid motel room.

By the way, I may be coming back to your neck of the woods. Maybe end of this month, if they don't send me to Colorado.

:fingers-crossed-emo

You should thank me. I think some how I brought the stuff with me. Now 73.5 inches and still snowing. I'm going stir crazy in this stupid motel room.

By the way, I may be coming back to your neck of the woods. Maybe end of this month, if they don't send me to Colorado.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Just think out there they get over 150 inches of the white stuff.

But I do like Colorado :whistling: