IGNORED

Not afraid of the dark!

Lobo Hurfiano

First, a little background. I ride a first gen. Mark 2, and I've racked up a respectiable number of miles, riding one up, with full luggage and camping trailer. I don't ride fast or agressively, and prefer secondary scenic, when possible. Currently running Elite 3's. My life changed, when I found a lady who wants to share the experience. I should mention that we are both in our 70's, and not as spry and goofy as we once were. Also, our combined weight is 390 and falling (dieting). I recently added a Voiger Conversion, for stability and ease of trailer towing.

I'm now looking for advise and suggestions, pros or cons, related to switching to car tires, both front and rear.

What car tire size is recommended?

What modifations are required or suggested?

Looking forward to continuing the journey and would appreciate any input.

Thank you, for your time and help.

Bill and Julia

AKA Lobo Hurfiano and Alpha Female

Howdy, Unfortunately, there are no tires that are known to fit a 1st gen wheel. Some have contemplated mounting up a wheel from a V-Max onto a 1st gen so that a 15" tire, like on the 2nd gens, can be ran, but no one has done it that I know of.

Thanks for the info. flb78 , I'm not planing any long trips untill we feel comfortable with the whole MC/camaing experiance, so I'll contenue running the Elet 3's and keep an eye on ware. Hopefully inovatione in the auto industry will bring a sutible tire to the market.

Meanwhile, I'll keep listening for advice--thanks agean Bill&Julia

The mic. is open-----