IGNORED

Anyone looking for a NOS CDI?!?

I was doing my daily E-Bay search for VR parts and found this little gem. Thought some of you may like to see this:

LINK

INFO:

YAMAHA XVZ1200 VENTURE ROYALE

CDI BOX IGNITION UNIT This is a new OEM part still in the plastic.

IGNITION UNIT TYPE TID 1 4 - 3 4

4 1 R - 0 9

part# 41R-82305-09

KO31013A

I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE

The guy is asking $299 or best offer

I was doing my daily E-Bay search for VR parts and found this little gem. Thought some of you may like to see this:

LINK

INFO:

YAMAHA XVZ1200 VENTURE ROYALE

CDI BOX IGNITION UNIT This is a new OEM part still in the plastic.

IGNITION UNIT TYPE TID 1 4 - 3 4

4 1 R - 0 9

part# 41R-82305-09

KO31013A

I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE

The guy is asking $299 or best offer

A few years ago I bought a new one for a 83 1200 from Buckeye performance for 525.00 when they were still available. I already had 4 used ones and a problem started with both the alternator and the bikes performance. I tried all of the spare CDIs that I had to no avail so I bought a new one. It did the same thing so upon a thorough investigation I found the small pigtail ground wire that comes off of the batteries ground and grounds the bikes electronics wasn't plugged in. Upon plugging it in everything then operated as they should. Now I had 5 CDI's, one of which was brand new. I new no one would trust buying one of the used ones so I sold the new one to a member on this forum for either 300 or 350.00. don't remember exactly but never the less, that was an expensive unplugged pig tail.

Dick