IGNORED

Wny mini rally set

BIG TOM

Talked to Pioneer Motorsports and locked in the dates for the WNY mini rally for 2010...aug20th to the 22nd...check it out in the rally section and sign up in the calander if you can join us....lots of fun to be had with surprises along the way..Hope you can join us this year....:fnd_(16):

OK I guess I can make it...

I'll call you this evening as requested.[/quote

You have to now...........thanks for captaining ride no. 3 :clap2: knew I could count on you..Now get that trike done...:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Hey Tom, Bev and i as looking forward to this one. But as things would have it our oldest daughter has decided to be married at that time.Actually on the 17th but i know we wont be going away the next weekend. Chris

Oh Crap Crapety Crap Crap, I just remembered, my step daughter is getting married in August too!!! I hope that isn't the same wewekend...

Talked to Pioneer Motorsports and locked in the dates for the WNY mini rally for 2010...aug20th to the 22nd...check it out in the rally section and sign up in the calander if you can join us....lots of fun to be had with surprises along the way..Hope you can join us this year....:fnd_(16):

Oh, crap, crapety, crap, crap.....I can't make it!! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

So far that date looks good for us. Most likely will ride up Saturday morning and may stay the night. With any kind of luck I may have my new ride for this years riding season. maybe able to keep up with bongobobny when he leaves a stop light, like a rocket. Should be another good time with bigtom planning this meet. Jerry

So far that date looks good for us. Most likely will ride up Saturday morning and may stay the night. With any kind of luck I may have my new ride for this years riding season. maybe able to keep up with bongobobny when he leaves a stop light, like a rocket. Should be another good time with bigtom planning this meet. Jerry

What?!!? I was riding the 2nd gen, not the 1st gen...