IGNORED

Back From Brandywine

Bigjohn1028

Finally made it back....Had a great time camping out....I had forgot how beautiful it is down there.....In all did around 1300 miles ....Took some of the roads some of you had suggested..:happy34: Did a lot of hopping over the border into Virginia..(Love Rt33 thru the mountains into Virginia) That has got to be one of my all time favorite set of twisties. There's a few pix in my signature (if it works) Got the Venture the dirtiest it has ever been took it up Dolly Sodz...Thought the thing was going to rattle apart ha!...Then took it up to Reddish Knob from the Sugar Grove side....Very dusty...Found out later I could come in from the Virginia side on paved road...:bang head:

Tell ya what it's hard to beat setting around an open campfire with friends and big ole T-bones on the grill with a few cold ones after a long day of riding...:happy65: Liked it so well ...Were heading back down the weekend of the 19th to do it again..... Also.. if anyone get a chance take Rt 47 out of Parkersburg (WOW!) Very nice...Take it all the way untill you hit Rt 33....Nice twisties and switchbacks...

Skid....There will be several of us camping out at the Brandywine Campground....The wife cant get off until Friday at 10am....Then were heading there...So if ya get a chance stop on by....Dont know which campsite we'll have....Just look for a bunch of hillbilly's....Should be 2 1300 FJR's, FZR, Kaw Concourse, 84 Goldwing, Roadking,and of course the Venture....:)