IGNORED

**An aftermarket air adjustable shock**

BigBoyinMS

(First, I'm not getting anything from this. Just thought this could help out the bike owners here. And if this isn't where the post needs to be or if it's not allowed, feel free to move or delete.)

If anyone is interested, there may be a quality replacement air adjustable shock available for us.

I also have a Road Star and I'm a member at the Road Star Clinic. One of the members is "Tricky" of TrickyAir.com. A few of the Roadie riders have bought his air ride kits lately and have nothing but good things to say about his air ride kit and their dealings with him. I sent him a PM earlier asking if he could supply a replacement shock for our Royals and he said he probably already has a shock that would work but he would need pics and measurements.

By the way... it comes with a small compressor for adjustments. :hihi:

If anyone is interested I'll put his info below for you. As far as pricing, check out his website. I believe they are all priced the same. And I know he will do a 3 hr discount at the Clinic every now and then... :D

To give you an idea of what the kit is...

http://roadstarclinic.com/images/fbfiles/images/rs2-d37200e2c0bd0a588f3fdeebbe56c5fa.JPG

Tricky Air & Billet

695 Sol Colston Road

Finger, TN. 38334

Email: sales@trickyair.com

"Call toll free at 1-866-922-3533

call direct at 731-934-9472

if that's busy call 731-934-9470"

Looks good but $875.00 is a bit rich for my blood. It may be worth the money but I would sure want to know how well it works and how long it lasts before putting out that much.

I only paid $600 for the whole motorcycle last year . . . :shock3: