IGNORED

Looking for 1996 brake lever and front light bar

I had my 1996 RSTC up on a stand today while doing a brake job. I turned my back and heard a crash. There was my bike lying on the ground. I was very lucky that the bike has crash bars so there was very little damage. I did damage my brake lever and also bent the bar that the front blinkers mount on. Does anyone have either of these parts lying around that they would be willing to part with? Thanks Bob

Sorry to hear about the small crash. I don't have any spare ones unfortunately. I dropped mine (98 RSTC) in the parking lot at McDonalds in September, broke off front brake lever and picked up one at the local shop for $27.95 in Englewood, OH. I put it on myself.

I also bent the light bar back into place (third time). I believe all of the 96-01 bikes (RSTC-TD) use the same brake lever. I saw one on EBAY for $ 30 plus shipping.

Hope you get everything you need. I have also seen light bars on EBAY.

P.S. Nice looking bike.

I/ll take a look at Ebay for the brake handle. My light bar isn't real bad so I'll try to bend it back into shape. I was a little leery of trying because it is still usable now, and I didn't want to break it into 2 pieces.

Got a passing light bar and brake handle. PM me if you want them. The light bar is the one for passing lights with turn signal mounts - no signals and only one halogen light is intact, but have the exterior case of one signal and all wiring. Let me know

Mike Gardner